This job is no longer available
POSITION: IT Administrator
SCOPE OF POSITION
As System Administrator you will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and any related infrastructure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science.
• Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer qualifications in Win2003 or greater server environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Perform daily systems monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated