This job is no longer available
POSITION: Night Auditor
SCOPE OF POSITION
As Night Auditor you will be responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the resort’s front office and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Business Management or Accountancy
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• At least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field.
• Must be fluent in verbal and written English
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Check all daily audits and run all night audit reports and report to the Financial Controller when discrepancies are found
• Ensure that each cashier outlet and front office cashier's work has been properly completed and balanced
• Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for the property according to cash handling policy and procedures.