This job is no longer available
We tailor our services to each client’s individual needs and ensure that we provide the people to deliver the exceptional.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented General Manager to join our client's prestigious location in Lysaker.
Alongside a team of 10, you will be looking after a 700 strong site population where we provide catering over two buildings serving homemade grab n go, freshly cooked hot food using local and fresh ingredients, home-baked cakes and pastries and running hospitality services for meeting rooms.
As well as having excellent presentation, communication and man management skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
1. Have worked in a similar environment at that level
2. Be a proven, hands-on leader
3. Be naturally out going and vibrant
4. Have the ability to train and inspire
5. Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
6. Be financially astute
7. Be innovative and creative
8. Have excellent organization skills
9. Need to be driven by excellence
10. Have strong IT literacy
11. Demonstrate great attention to detail
12. Be up to date with current food trends
13. Have fluent written and spoken Norwegian language
We provide excellent training and development opportunities and the chance for real career progression.
Please only apply if you can show evidence of all of the above points to Simon Houston at email@example.com.
Please visit www.baxterstorey.com
BaxterStorey is an equal opportunities employer