This job has now expired
TO $38,500 TAX FREE, FREE FLIGHTS, BONUS, MEDICAL, TRAVEL ALLOWANCE
We are looking for an experienced EVENTS PLANNER for our client, the travel division of one of Saudi Arabia’s largest and fastest growing companies (7000 employees to date). The role of EVENTS PLANNER includes:
• Sourcing of venues and associated logistics
• Supplier negotiations
• Catering procurement
• Arranging accommodation and car hire
• Overseeing the successful running of each event
Candidates for this Events Planner role should have the following skills and attributes:
• Proven experience of full event planning (small to large scale)
• Knowledge of set design, floor planning and event entertainment is a bonus
• Superb communication and negotiations skills
• An excellent problem solver
• Strong attention to detail skills
• Driving licence
• UK, US or Irish passport holder
On offer is a salary circa US $38,500 (including housing allowance), plus bonus, annual flight tickets home, medical insurance and transport allowance (10% of basic salary).
CLICK TO APPLY for this Events Planner role.
Upon application your CV will be reviewed by our shortlisting team. Candidates who match the required criteria will be contacted usually within 72 hours. Due to the volume of applications we can only contact candidates who meet the required criteria
PROGRESSIVE PERSONNEL IS ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IN RELATION TO THIS VACANCY. WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THE VACANCY EXISTS.
For more opportunities visit our website www.progressive-personnel.com or our LinkedIn group: