This job is no longer available
- Greeting hotel guests, clients, and visitors on arrival and departure.
- Assist guest with directions and information about the hotel and city.
- Load/unload luggage to/from vehicles.
- Open doors for guests, clients, and visitors.
The ideal candidate will be:
- 1 year experience within the Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Desire to delight guests.
Standing tall in the heart of new Dubai, at The Address Dubai Marina you will discover an enthusiastic and happy atmosphere to work for and a property which offers growth in your career.
We invite you to build your hospitality career at The Address Dubai Marina Hotel.
The Address Hotels + Resorts www.theaddress.com
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC The Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.