CONTRACTS MANAGER - DUBAI
This job has now expired
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL COMPANY
We are looking for a CONTRACTS / MARKET MANAGER for our client, an international travel company. This role will be based in Dubai, UAE.
Duties of this CONTRACTS / MARKET MANAGER position include, though not limited to:
• Being the key point contact for accommodation supplier vendors
• Responsible for contracting, operational, commercial and financial activities.
• Hotel room rates negotiations
• Maintain current supplier relations
• Add to current product portfolio
• Management information reporting
Candidates for this CONTRACTS / MARKET MANAGER role should be working in the travel industry (ideally in a similar role) and should have the following skills/experience:
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects &
• Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
• Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritise
• Excellent English both written and oral essential. Arabic skills a clear advantage
• GCC industry experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
On offer is a competitive tax-free salary plus excellent bonus potential and benefits.
CLICK TO APPLY.
Upon application your CV will be reviewed by our shortlisting team. Candidates who match the required criteria will be contacted usually within 72 hours. Due to the volume of applications we can only contact candidates who meet the required criteria
PROGRESSIVE PERSONNEL IS ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IN RELATION TO THIS VACANCY. WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THE VACANCY EXISTS.
For more opportunities visit our website www.progressive-personnel.com or our LinkedIn group: