This job is no longer available
-German/Austrian mother tongue
-Good knowledge of English
- Must have finished a professional Hotel School with Certificate or at least 5 years experience in a large Hotel or Cruise Ship Environment.
- Preferable between 25 and 40 years old. Pleasant, clean and calm appearance.
- accomplishing all job tasks in accordance with established standards and passengers satisfaction.
- maintaining highest level of sanitation and personal hygiene according to USPH rules and
- attending daily meetings with the Sous Chef.
- minimizing food spoilage and utilizing food surpluses.
- ensuring that the items prepared, displayed and served are meeting Company standards.
- regarding buffet and self-service, also ensuring a flawless presentation and, in case of meat, ensuring that items are cut according to specification in order to minimize waste and use meat trimmings.
- ensuring that all requests are executed to the fullest Guest Satisfaction or of the cook station according to established standards and policies.
- Salary and embarkation details will be discussed individually
- We can offer you the chance to grow up in the position and to earn very good salary package
How to apply:
Please if you are interested submit your application cv directly to email@example.com writing GERMAN/AUSTRIAN 1ST COOK SELECTION in the email object