Full job details
Talent Development/Training Management
Schedule: Full Time
Are you ready to be a Training Manager?
What's your passion?
Whether you're into singing, basketball or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Holiday Inn Olaya Riyadh is behind of Computer Market in Olaya Riyadh exciting city, including the famous Building and Computer Market. The hotel is located only 15 few meters' drive from King Khalid International Airport. The hotel is an ideal venue for experiencing great room comfort, delectable cuisines and banquet and catering facilities.
As Training Manager, you will be responsible for training & development of the colleagues.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include, accommodation, transportation, uniform and free meals on duty. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as
access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
We are looking for another member of our Human Resources family to inspire colleagues to learn, develop, grow and prosper. Training, Learning and Development is not a job for us here at Holiday Inn Olaya Riyadh, it is an attitude and a way of living!
Promising the Room to Grow and embracing IHG Winning Ways, our Training Manager will be:
Responsibilities span but are not limited to the following:
New Hire Orientations - Day 1 Welcome
Extended IHG On boarding Prgrammes for new hires within three months of joining
Training Need Assessments on Annual and Adhoc basis
Developing and executing Learning and Development 'Room to Grow' Calendars on monthly basis
Developing and Leading a team of departmental trainers and bringing about results in teams directly and indirectly
Upholding the IHG Winning Ways and conducting IHG Learning and Development Programmes in letter and spirit
Execution of Hospitality, Language, special skills, supervisory and management skills development programs by the company or others
Managing a fruitful system of cross exposure and cross training system
Team Building Activities
Helping with other HR activities and functions
Any other relevant activities to assist Learning and Development for the hotel and company at large
A University or College graduate
Experienced in a similar role for minimum one year or in an Asst. Training Manager role for minimum two to three years in a five star hotel
He/ She will be:
• An inspirational Facilitator with excellent communication skills in English. Knowing another language esp. Arabic is desirable but not essential.
• A role model in hospitality behaviors and overall well being. An individual well able to command respect and willing attention from the hotel management team and colleagues.
• A certified trainer from a reputed awarding body.
• A keen assessor of Learning and Development needs as well as developer and executor of hospitality, supervisory and management development programs as per company guidelines or specialized training needs at the hotel. Must have skills training coordination and development experience in a five star hotel.
• Highly aware about importance of brand standards in a five star hotel and willing to get into internal audits, training needs analyses and addressing important issues through training.
• An out of box thinker who knows how to make people use more than 10% of their brains. Able to ignite fires in the minds of trainees instead of filling up brains with information.
• A firm believer of Experiential Learning.
• A proactive planner and executor of training, learning and development calendars and activities.
• A good writer and composer in communications, materials and newsletters etc.
• Excellent user of MS Office and internet tools
• A keen learner of new developments in hospitality, Training, L&D and HR arenas.
• And finally, a flexible professional who is happy to learn and help out in all aspects of Human Resources function. We are a happy and fun loving family and want another positive minded energized individual to come and join us.
If you have the attitude and willingness for all of the above required attributes or you feel you have a few but would love to learn the rest, then apply today and prepare for an interview either in person or on the web. This is not a job, it's the beginning of a life long growth opportunity!