This job is no longer available
Assists the Business Development Manager in implementing all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in his/her specific area of responsibility. Helps monitor accounts revenue and business production for Corporate/FIT/M.I.C.E./TT and wholesale. Assists in planning and making sales calls/sales trips. Conducts research on competitors. Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in the market through direct sales, telephone calls and written communications. Conducts site inspections.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written). Fluency in Arabic is an advantage
- Holder of a diploma/degree in any discipline
- Excellent computer skills and conversant in Opera system.
- Has fair knowledge of Gulf/UAE market
- Customer and revenue driven. Has high attention to details