This job is no longer available
Department - Finance Hotel/Office Al Ghurair Rayhaan & Al Ghurair Arjaan, Dubai Description
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Night Auditor you are responsible to conduct night audits and prepare summaries of rebates, paid outs and daily revenue report, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Read Night Auditors Logbook for any instructions from the Income Auditor
- Verify approvals for complimentary rooms, late checkouts with no charges and day use room charges
- Print business call journal and ensure that all long distance calls and faxes are supported with Business Calls Authorization voucher
- Verify guest ledger charges from concessionaires with their summary
- Verify room rate variance report, post room and tax for the day
- Print ‘Revenue Report today Gross and Budget’ and split service charge and tax for room revenue
- Print reports and tally with supporting vouchers, e.g. visa income, ‘Marhaba’ charges, miscellaneous income, etc.
- Export Micros revenue to the Opera live data and run pre-audit back up
- Run file maintenance and prepare daily revenue report
You will have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
The ideal candidate will be result oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Good understanding of the hotel operation
- Recognizing & understanding differences & trends
- Planning for business & analyses the needs of the operation
- Adaptability & integrity
- Drive for result through high set personal standards & effective teamwork