This job has now expired
• Supervises and coordinates the activities of personnel responsible for and engaged in the processing of Uniforms and house linen items.
• Strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipments, supplies and inventoried items.
• Assist in controlling the requisitions, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
• Reports to Asst manager major problems, discrepancies in count, defects or stains in garments prior laundry/dry cleaning process.
• Ensure garments are properly sorted for washing, drying cleaning and packing.
• Examined all guest garments for tears, stains, discolouration and missing accessories due to processing and oversee remedial action taken.
• Ensure proper handling and maintenance of work area and equipment.
• In absence of the manager conduct daily briefing to staff on room occupancy, event of the day and special attention that maybe needed.
• Liaise with Housekeeping and other related department on daily operation.
• Coordinates all repairs and maintenance and issue repair and maintenance job orders to ensure the proper maintenance of equipments.
• Ensure all employees established a rapport with guests. Handle all requests and inquiries of laundry and hotel services.
• Ensure all linens are handled and processed according to their priority and standards
• Monitor staff to ensure they are using correct methods and standards in processing laundry items.
• Should have the ability to organize and plan quality work thus resulting in zero complaints.
• Communicate on a daily basis operational matters with subordinates and peers
2 years experience within the Laundry Operations
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and computer knowledge are essentials.