This job is no longer available
The position directly reports to the Sr. Sales and Marketing Manager and the General Manager of the Monte-Carlo Beach Club, Saadiyat Island.
Your specific hours of work are outlined in your individual contract and may be subject to some changes from time to time as reasonably required by the business.
Condition of Work
The Monte-Carlo Beach Club is situated in the stunning Island of Saadiyat, and offers beautiful surroundings with lively, vibrant atmosphere created by guests and colleagues. The position requires working on various shifts that depends on the business demands.
• Membership acquisition.
• Business development expansion.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• Create a Club spirit.
• Build up loyalty to the Club.
• Develop partnerships.
• Position the Monte-Carlo Beach Club Saadiyat Island the Club of reference in the Emirates.
• Membership acquisition: reach the target according to the client mix and rate structure defined in the Marketing and Sales Plan.
• Develop relationships with partners reinforcing the offering of unique advantages to the Members.
• Provide monthly/weekly reports and analysis of the evolution of the Membership base (quantitative, qualitative – customer satisfaction and other key performance indicators defined with General Management and the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager).
• Run the Membership budget within guidelines assigned by the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager and the General Manager.
• Meet individual targets set by the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager
• Working closely with the Marketing Executive to promote products and services.
• Help to develop product packaging actions.
• Attend conference and events related to the industry.
• Focus on winning prospective customers as well as maintaining relationship with existing ones.
• Business school background or equivalent.
• 5 year experience in Tourism and/or Club/Membership Management. Experience of a Membership Club environment desirable.
• International profile, well-travelled and educated. Ideally, a Member of a Club already, aware of the benefits required by Members.
• A natural networker, open, smiling and outspoken, however rigorous, result-driven, delivering on time, flexible and able to work under pressure.
• A team player with a high level of integrity and respect.
• English and Arabic required.
This job description may change according to different and/or new roles assigned by Management