This job is no longer available
The position directly reports to the Front of House Manager of the Monte-Carlo Beach Club, Saadiyat Island.
Your specific hours of work are outlined in your individual contract and may be subject to some changes from time to time as reasonably required by the business.
Condition of Work
The Monte Carlo Beach Club is situated in the stunning Island of Saadiyat, and offers beautiful surroundings with lively, vibrant atmosphere created by guests and colleagues. The position requires being able to work on Flexible working hours in diverse locations which include reception, and lobby area.
Purpose and Scope
The position requires the ability to ensure that the members and guests needs taken care of at their arrival and departure. She/ He ensures all members and guests are given a personalised warm, friendly, courteous and efficient service at all times.
• All cashiering and collection of revenue.
• Filling membership registration cards, & Follow ups on the guest payments.
Answering and distributing all Telephonic/Fax or Emails of members and other guests.
• Adhere to all payments; cash Handling and credit policies & procedures.
• To assist department objective in order to achieve targets.
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Provide information to callers
• Greet persons entering organization
• Direct persons to correct destination
• Deal with queries from the public and customers
• Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• General administrative and clerical support
• Prepare letters and documents
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Tidy and maintain the reception area
• To be ready to work willingly to any assignment given.
Essential: the Candidate must have a Secondary High School Diploma, with 2 year experience working as Receptionist/ Cashier, preferably in a 5 star environment in Front Office. The position requires Opera and Micros knowledge and competency in Microsoft applications. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of colleagues and Management and fluency in spoken and written English Language is a must.
Desirable: Fluency in spoken and written Arabic or French Language is an advantage.