FINANCE MANAGER - GENOA, ITALY
This job has now expired
UP TO €75K
The finance manager will lead and manage the full spectrum of the accounting and financial function for the Italian company of this well-known international travel brand.
• Direct financial and accounting strategies, policies, practices and ensure conformity with
statutory regulations and compliance procedures.
• Prepare financial/management reports for presentation to auditors and HQ
• Manage and prepare cash flow reports and forecasts, monthly management accounts and
consolidate the annual budget.
• Oversee corporate governance, insurance and risk management functions
• Prepare Corporate income tax and VAT declarations
• Oversee AP, AR, Payroll, banking and remittance functions in
• Oversee HR activities such as new contracts, salary benchmarks, bonus management.
• Liaise & manage relationships with external financial and admin parties.
• Provide leadership for the accounting team
• Responsible for the monthly closing procedures & management control
• 5+years working in a Corporate environment
• 2+ years in a role of coordination of an administrative team
• Degree in accounting or equivalent
• Good knowledge of US GAAP
• Good knowledge of international financial reporting, taxation and budgetary controls
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and resources
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to communicate at all levels
within the organization
• Ability to build strong relationships through the global organization
• Solid knowledge of written and spoken English & Italian
CLICK TO APPLY for this Finance Manager role.
Upon application your CV will be reviewed by our shortlisting team. Candidates who match the required criteria will be contacted usually within 72 hours. Due to the volume of applications we can only contact candidates who meet the required criteria
PROGRESSIVE PERSONNEL IS ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IN RELATION TO THIS VACANCY. WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THE VACANCY EXISTS.
For more opportunities visit our website www.progressive-personnel.com or our LinkedIn group: