This job is no longer available
- Should be highly responsible & reliable.
- Should have ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Should consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues.
- To ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte andor buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards.
- To actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings.
- To ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations.
- To liaise daily with Outlet Chefs to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback.
- To continually strive to improve food preparation and presentations.
- To maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage.
- To have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions.
- To ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- To follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.