This job is no longer available
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will assist and enable team members under your control to consistently achieve product and service delivery standards and ensure a high degree of client care.
1. Direct supervision of the restaurant
2. Supervises all staff, ensuring duties are performed to standard.
3. Ensures that staff under his/her supervision is thoroughly trained in their duties.
4. Develops and supervises the work schedules and overtime sheets for restaurant staff.
5. Develops and supervises a fair rotation for the restaurant staff’s “time off.”
6. Supervises all requisition of sundries, consumables, silverware, glassware and china according to provision schedule.
7. Supervises general cleaning and ensures that his/her area of supervision is according to company and USPH standards.
8. Proactive approach to problem solving.
9. Maintains guidelines, procedures and training practices set by the Corporate Office.
10. Is a team builder and motivator.
• English is a must, French is a plus
• Previous or current experience In Paris and/or London
• Experience in Starred Properties is a plus (Guide Michelin…)
• Fine Dining experience
• Ability to lead and develop a team
• Willingness to move to the Middle East
• Encourages teamwork within the team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Length of contract: 2 years
• Basic Salary: average of USD 2,500-3,000 based on experience
• Housing and Accommodation Allowance: based on status
• Insurance Coverage
• 30 days Annual Vacation
• Annual economy class round trip ticket
• Repatriation ticket and cargo
• Laundry entitlements
• Other benefits will be discussed upon signature of the employment contract