This job is no longer available
- Be well versed with the daily arrival and the type of arrival guests. e.g., return guest, VIP etc.
- Registers guests with required details.
- Escorts all the hotel guests to their rooms.
- Ensures all amenities are in room prior to guest arrival.
- Assists in solving guest problems and concerns.
- Always take the opportunity to exceed customer expectations.
- Updates guest needs and requests into the guest profiles.
- Assists guests with luggage upon check-in and checkout.
- Ensures guest is properly checked in/ checked out from the system.
- Ensures that all accounting policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintains a high level of productivity and cost efficiency.
- Constantly supports and reviews the current procedures and practices to ensure a high level of customer and owner satisfaction.
- Ensures that all guestroom keys are properly secured.
- Ensures keys are returned upon checkout.
- Always verifies guest names before issuing the key.
- Looks out for any person behaving in a suspicious manner and inform Security accordingly.