This job has now expired
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with over 1000 properties in more than 100 countries and 155,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis�, The Luxury Collection�, Sheraton�, Westin�, Four Points� by Sheraton, W�, Le M�ridien� and the recently announced AloftSM and ElementSM Hotels. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com
Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort is a landmark in the city for its architecture and its ideal location. Prominently situated on the Abu Dhabi Corniche, featuring a natural lagoon with turquoise clear water leading to the Arabian Gulf, Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort offers not just luxury but is also a place of tranquility and relaxation.
The hotel is within walking distance of the shopping and commercial districts and only 40 minutes drive from the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Overall in-charge of the maintenance and hygiene of the staff accommodation
- Responsible for budgeting and monitoring of costs and expenses
- Organises monthly accommodation inspection, fire drill and pest control
- Conduct regular maintenance inspection and repairs
- Ensures that all accommodation issues and requests are resolved and actioned.
- Monitors lease expiry and responsible for renewal of the same
- Responsible for supervising 6 accommodation staff
- Minimum experience of 2 years in similar or the same position
- Strong leadership skills
- At least high school graduate
- Computer literate