Training and Development Manager
This job has now expired
About the Client:
Our client is a major operator in travel industry
About the offer:
Up to HK$ 60K a month with additional benefits
About the Role:
- This role is responsible for the development of the clients training and development strategy for their customer facing staff, a team of excess 2000.
- Managing a team of 9, you will drive changes to the team and implement successful plans to ensure existing operational and training needs are adhered too.
- In addition you will bring in new ways of developing both soft and hard skills to the team.
- Keeping abreast to the latest developments in HR training and development, and travel industry plans is a must.
- Maintaining records and preparing statistical reports to evaluate performance of trainers, monitor progress trainees etc..
What we’re looking for:
- Tertiary educated with training qualification
- Minimum of 10 years training within a service orientated organisation, hotel / airlines sector a distinct advantage.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Jo Watts at Jo.firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting PSD Ref: 305502/JWA
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.