Interior Design Manager - Millennium & Copthorne Middle East & Africa
This job has now expired
• an extensive experience in managing multiple projects
• ability to take projects from concept to custom details, strong leadership in design, color/material sense, participating in architecture/interior projects during initial programming, space planning and design phases, coordinating and consulting with suppliers and clients.
• Lead the organization to develop design solutions.
• Assume responsibility for and assist in the development of design concepts.
• Prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
• Plan project and subordinate designer work flows.
• Assist with resourcing requirements and planning for organization projects.
• Clarify scope of work and prepare schedule for review.
• Manage cost control for corporate office turnkey and consulting projects. Assume overall responsibility for profit and loss of the organization.
• Mentor, train, supervise and manage senior and junior designers to produce good design and standard detailing.
• Assist in marketing, business development and general representation of the company.
• Liaise with VP Operations with regards to management and performance of the organization