This job is no longer available
We are looking for a Guest Relations Officer who is dedicated towards their work, focused and has a strong understanding of the hospitality industry.
The person will need to be able to adapt to an island lifestyle in a remote location, multinational staff and be flexible in their approach. work includes:
- Facilitating the arrival of guests to the resort and their check-in
- Maintaining accurate guest information in the resort operating system
- Arranging and attending guest activities and excursions
- Fulfilling the guest special requests
- Attending and solving any guest issues or complaints
- Actively seeking out guest feedback and anticipating guest needs
- Previous experience in similar position within a resort or other customer service based position
- Hotel school graduates and / or experience in a similar position
- Outgoing personality who fosters customer relation
- Computer literate
- Experience in working in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours, hands on, patient, people’s person and highly service oriented
- High level of written and spoken English and German
- Outgoing and social personality
- Strong desire to provide memorable guest experiences by exceeding expectations
- Speak another language can be an added advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application on Hrm@lilyhotels.com
Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate.
For more information please visit our website on www.lilybeachmaldives.com