This job is no longer available
As a Director of Events you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. You will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business.
Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
We are looking for candidates that already have experience as Director of Events in the five star hotel with large meeting space. The role will involve managing the team of 6 that could grow in the future, therefore man management experience is essential.
The opening experience would be an advantage as well as working experience in one of the key European cities.
Basic salary will be USD 3700 net of tax plus ex pat package including housing allowance, transportation, annual flights, insurance etc.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC BRIEF, NOT ALL OF WHICH WE ARE AT LIBERTY TO REVEAL ONLINE. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MATCH OUR CLIENT BRIEF AND WHO DO NOT MAKE OUR SHORTLIST MAY NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.
For further information, please contact Magdalena Dubinska by email: email@example.com. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.