Resident Manager - Resort
Our client, an independent operator of luxury hotels is known for setting a high benchmark in luxury and service delivery.
This property is slated for opening sometime towards the end of 2012 on the Island of Bali.
We are now looking for a Resident Manager that is familiar with a resort operation and has experience in 5* properties with 500 plus rooms
The ideal candidate must have an outstanding room’s background and previous opening experience in Asia at a luxury resort is essential.
We expect the candidate to have outstanding ability to drive operational excellence throughout the property.
The applicant should have the following minimum criteria:
• Degree from a recognized University/ Hotel Academy.
• Fluency in English, both in oral and written form, additional languages are of advantage.
• Age between 30-40 years old.
• 5 star presentation.
• Currently in an EAM/Rooms, Director of Rooms or Resident Manager/ Hotel Manager position in a smaller property with preopening experience.
• Familiarity with the business and cultural environment in Indonesia/Bali would be of advantage.
We invite applications from individuals who can fulfil the above criteria. Your application should include a detailed CV (including a website address to previous employers) with a recent picture and briefly outline your past work experience and achievements.
Please note our client only considers applicant that have a truly 5* hotel background.
Only short listed candidates will be notified!
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and recruitment for the hospitality industry worldwide.
To see other vacancies confidentially register your interest for future opportunities at