Guest Service Assistant - Retail - Madinat Jumeirah (Jumeirah Merchandise Outlets)
Full job details
The Madinat Jumeirah is a magnificent tribute to Dubai's heritage and is styled to resemble an ancient Arabian citadel. With two grand boutique hotels, courtyard summer houses, a traditional souk, Talise Spa, the region's leading conference and banqueting centre, unlimited recreational facilities and the superlative Quay Health club this combines to make the Madinat Jumeirah the most fascinating Resort in the world.About the role
A dedicated resource to sell merchandise and make sales through a high level of customer service at all times towards all guests and colleagues.
- Attend to all guests in a friendly, professional, efficient manner in order to achieve full guest satisfaction.
- Promote up selling and suggestive selling of all merchandise in the shop in order to increase revenue.
- Maintain stock levels in the shop at all times and ensure that goods are neatly displayed in order to increase revenue.
- Update the list of items that guests are requesting in order to update merchandise list.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the merchandise that is for sale in the retail outlets in order to have effective promotions.
- Pass on any guest complaints to management team for necessary action in order to ensure positive feedback is given.
- Carry out cashiering functions in an accurate and professional manner in order to avoid discrepancies.
- Assist with inventory counts on regular basis with Retail team and Finance department in order to have an accurate and effective inventories.
- Make a list of reorders at the end of the operating day and when needed during operations in order to ensure that retail outlets are stocked up at all times.
- Be flexible with the transfer within outlets in order to increase the knowledge of retail operation.
- High school graduate
- minimum of 1 year experience in retail or a similar industry
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications
- Russian / Arabic speaking
- Flexible and organised
- Customer oriented
- Positive attitude and open minded
- Good eye for details