This job is no longer available
We are looking for highly motivated and effective Reservation Manager. We require someone who is very hands on and knows how to handle a diverse team. The key responsibilities for this position are;
- Ensure effective operation of the Reservations department in meeting the business goals of the resorts including accuracy and efficiency of reservations from all channels.
- Drive the implementation of all contracted and promotional programmes in the PMS.
- Ensure reservations team are trained up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rate programmes, features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotions, spa and other services and facilities.
- Degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Opera PMS
- Minimum 3 years experience including Supervisory roles within similar environment.
Candidates CV’s must also show stability in jobs and not have multiple postings for short periods of employment, and must also show a steady growth from the first job to the most recent.
If you have career ambitions to grow with a fast developing company, then this job is definitely for you.