This job is no longer available
You will be a strong leader, able to set strategies and it will be vital that the successful candidate can react and work under pressure managing short-lead in business, making effective decisions and mentoring the team. This requires a strong, yet tactical personality, with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong leisure market knowledge, also knowledge of Corporate and MICE markets
- Must be creative, think out of the box, self motivated
- Stable and progressive career
- Demonstrable track record in achieving sales targets
- Capable of working in a challenging and compettive market
- Excellent selling, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional languages highly desirable
ideally this role would suit someone going single status or maried without children/grown up children.
The salary/package is on an ex-pat basis
Pease note that for this position we will only be able to consider candidates travelling on single status.
For further information, please contact Vanessa Angelo-Thomson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.