This job is no longer available
We open doors for those who are committed to creating results. We look for the best new talent, with the drive and motivation to be part of our dynamic, fast-growing boutique hotels.
We are currently looking for an experienced, reliable candidate to fill in the Training Manager vacancy we have in Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels.
Our ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in a 5 stars hotel, speaks English fluently, presentable and organised .
Our training Manager should be responsible for :
* produce training materials and manuals
* Identifying training and development needs within an organization
* Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met
* Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
* Helping line managers and trainers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
* Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees
* Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets.
Our benefits package include : Housing , flight tickets, Medical insurance, 30 days annual vacation, Transportation and Free duty meals in the associate cafeteria.
should you meet the requirements mentioned above, please send your resume along with a full size photo and a passport size one to: email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted