This job is no longer available
Supervise the kitchen team in food production in the Chinese kitchen, Dimsum Section. Works closely with the Dimsum Chef to assure smooth operation and produce fresh, top quality products using the best ingredients. Prepare food according to set hygiene standards. Manage and monitor the food cost in his area and liaise with departments on matters relevant to hotel operations. He/she must have a helpful attitude, be a trainer and a leader who exceeds expectations of internal and external guests.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel
- Knowledgeable in Dimsum menus and with the latest food trends in Chinese Kitchen
- Good trainer and motivator
- Very knowledgeable in Food & Hygiene Sanitation practices and cost controlling procedures. Qualified departmental trainer
- Has background in ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System