Valet Parking Attendant - Renaissance Doha City Centre - Qatar
This job has now expired
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team Work
- Diversity Relations
- Interpersonal Skills
- English Language Proficiency
- Arabic an assett
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
- Applied Reading
- Positive Demeanor
- Stress Tolerance
- Visual Acuity
- Work Conditions
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Vehicle Operation
Technical Certifications and Licenses
- Driver's License
- Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN and Guest Response) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Open doors and assist guests/residents/visitors entering and leaving property.
- Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Collect vehicle from guests as well as retrieve the vehicle when requested.
- Issue valet tags to guests.
- Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas/levels, and report any vehicles/safety hazards, unauthorized personnel, or potential security problems to the manager/supervisor.
- Accommodation provided in the associate housing complex with 24 hours security
- TV and DVD players in the housing communal room
- Reading room with internet facility and TV room
- Recreation facility including gym, swimming pool, tennis and football and basket ball courts
- Free transportation to and from the hotel
- Paid flight ticket to home destination as per hotel LSOP
- 10 days public holidays per-year
- 21 day vacation annually as per Qatari Law
- Associate discount on Food and Beverage at the Renaissance, Courtyard and Marriott Executive Apartments Doha City Center
- Special Associate discounted room rates
- Friends and family room rate in all Marriott hotels
- All associates are medically covered
- Medical for the visa is covered by the hotel
- Nursing clinic available to all associates in both Hotel and housing
Incentives and Rewards
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Incentives
- Gratuity plan as per Qatari Labor Law