This job is no longer available
Comprising two floors of public areas together with a 22 floor guest room tower, all rooms at Hilton Doha will feature a panoramic view of the Arabian Gulf, plus views of the beach and marina. The hotel's facilities will include a dedicated conference wing with meeting rooms and a ballroom, restaurants and extensive leisure, fitness and recreation facilities.
What will i be doing?:
• Shows presence in the lobby area acting as a point of reference for the guests, deals with queries and interacts positively with guests.
• Assists Guest Relations Manager in reviewing guest arrival reports and identifying VIPs, HHonors, repeat guests and/ or any other special guest requests or preferences.
• Actively promotes HHonors program and enrolls guests.
• Resolves guest complaints by conducting research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiates results.
• Listens and extends assistance to guests and team members in order to resolve problems.
• Remains calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Directly informs Guest Relations Manager for any further follow up needed.
• Operates various office equipment.
• Completes daily checklists of duties to assure that appropriate reports are filed.
• Participates in all required training/ meetings.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable adjustments.
o Ability to effectively deal with guests and team members, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
o Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer
o Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
o Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement; reduced room rates in our hotels plus discounts on a whole range of products and services; and a range of other excellent benefits that you would expect from a global Hotel organisation