This job is no longer available
Our client operates truly stunning resort properties that are known for their exceptional standards in design, service and food.
The name is synonymous with the very best and the company is known for its unusual destinations and its serious admirers amongst the sophisticated travellers and jet set.
We are looking for a General Manager for the opening of what will be one of the finest and most unusual boutique properties in India; an individual with experience at a luxury hotel level in Asia.
The individual needs to be an absolute professional with the proven track record to effectively lead, motivate and develop the team
Our ideal candidate is
- European/US educated and trained with international experience at the luxury hotel level.
- Fluent English in written and oral form.
- 40 years upwards with at least 8-10 years’ experience in a GM position.
- Prior Opening/work experiences in India are considered favourably.
- The ideal candidate comes with a 5 star presentation; maturity and the ability to communicate at the highest level.
- He needs to have excellent communication skills with his team members, be creative and passionate in his job, simply a true hotel professional who knows how to manage assets and human resources.
- A degree from a recognized hospitality institute is essential and his academic achievements should be complemented by his professional experience.
Please note that our client will only consider candidates that have luxury hotel background coming from a boutique hotel environment.
The company provides an outstanding employment package with a salary commensurate to the seniority of the appointment.
We invite applications from individuals who can fulfil the above criteria. Your application should include a detailed CV (including a website address to previous employers) with a recent picture and briefly outline your past work experience and achievements.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and recruitment for the hospitality industry worldwide.
To see other vacancies confidentially register your interest for future opportunities at www.elitesearch.com.au