AC & Refrigeration Technician
This job has now expired
Founded in Germany 110 years ago, Kempinski Hotels has long reflected the finest traditions of European hospitality. Today, as ever, Kempinski is synonymous with distinctive luxury.
Located in many of the world's most well known cities and resorts, the Kempinski collection includes hotels in the grand manner, pace-setting modern establishments and older hotels of individual charm. All blend gracefully into their surroundings and offer luxurious accommodation, superb cuisine and unrivalled facilities - complemented by impeccable service.
An enchanting Landmark that’s a wonder to behold for all who venture through its magnificent gates. Fairytales comes to life as your senses are treated to an extraordinary and unforgettable experience. Breathe the air of luxury that fills every corner of this serene paradise. Feel the promise of a majestic experience fit for a king and deserving of an emperor.
The Emirates Palace boasts 302 superior rooms and 92 magnificent suites, each combining the ultimate luxury with 22nd century technology. We feature over 12 Food & Beverage outlets, where all cultures of cuisines meet and create a blend of exotic flavors.
Emirates Palace is looking for an experienced A/C and Refrigeration Technician to join its professinal Engineering Team! Under the guidance of the AC & Refrigeration Supervisor/ Shift Leader, the ideal candidate will be responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing all aspects of the hotel’s refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment, in accordance with Kempinski standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Repairing and maintaining of all types of refrigeration equipment such as walk in cold-room and freezer rooms and other commercial/industrial refrigeration equipment
- Repairing and maintaining of air conditioning equipment such as window units, package units and fan coil units
- Carrying out electric arc or oxyacetylene welding
- Carrying out air-conditioning and refrigeration preventive and routine maintenance; attending to repairs and maintenance of refrigeration equipment electrical control system
- Responding to a guest’s maintenance request within 15 minutes of receipt of the same
Your experience should include:
- Secondary School Certificate/Vocational Training in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- 4 years Industrial Refrigeration & Air-conditioning experience
- Basic refrigeration cycle and its application to industrial refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
I- Identification of system components and their purpose
Safety and control wiring and trouble shooting faults
- Performance tests on individual equipment
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Arabic is an advantage