This job is no longer available
The candidate will provide an administrative assistance to the Department, ensuring efficient maintenance of employee files, timely submission of HR reports, administering leave recording and tracking. He/she will also be responsible for the duty roster recording and tracking for payroll in the payroll system.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity in a 5* hotel
- University graduate in any discipline; degree in Human Resources / Industrial Relations, an advantage
- Proficient in computer operations (MS Office applications); background knowledge in Oasys Payroll system, an advantage
- Good knowledge in handling payroll
- Flexible; has good attention to details