Reservation Agent - Rose Rayhan
Department - Revenue Hotel/Office Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai Description
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Reservation Agent you are responsible to maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Process and confirm guest room reservations made by clients on the phone, letter or fax
- Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to enquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations
- Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
- Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
- Maintain established filing system for all correspondence and collate reports as required by Reservation Manager or Supervisor
- Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavors to maximize business
- Maintain an accurate room status at all times
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered as per the Rotana standards, information received by fax is inputted and check constantly the incoming e-mails
- Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy and up-sell whenever an opportunity is identified
- Responsible for processing all types of visas including visit visas, transit visas for hotel guests.
You will have diploma / degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations. You are computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English. While additional language skills are an asset, Arabic speaking is preferred for this current role.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and with an extremely proactive personality and a courteous, dynamic and approachable character. You will work effectively with professionalism and establish effective relationships with internal and external customers. You work independently within a structured environment while possessing following additional competencies:
- Enthusiastic, courteous & helpful to colleagues & customers
- Good understanding of the hotel operation & the local competitors
- Recognizing & understanding differences & trends
- Adaptability & integrity
- Accept responsibility for own performance