Commis I - Dubai Courtyard by Marriott - United Arab Emirates
Full job details
A career with Marriott is more than a job. It's a future.
You choose where you want to go, how you want to GROW
, and we help make it happen. Expect opportunities to learn new skills, coworkers who share your enthusiasm, and recognition that REWARDS
your success. If this is how you want to LIVE
- challenged and supported to reach your own personal goals - you want to be at Marriott, where life just keeps getting better.
Are you ready to explore new challenges?
At Marriott we can help make it happen - with opportunities for building new skills; co-workers who share your enthusiasm and clear career paths that offer experiences for growth and promotion.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you discover Marriott.
? Having an experience in similar position at least 12 months is preferred.
? Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
? Pro active and reliable
? Able to work alone and within a team.
? Good level in English essential.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
Report to work on time and checks schedule the day before.
2) Attend daily fifteen minutes training and present one topic monthly.
3) Attends daily morning briefing in absence of Chef De Partie or Demi - Chef
4) Prepares the daily production is made accordingly; establish a par stock to avoid over production.
5) Organizes coolers and freezers and transfer save leftovers to cafeteria
6) Checks if all equipments are in working fills in cooler & freezer temperature log and takes action when needed.
7) Maintains the highest quality and appearance of all food pepared.
8) Maintains the sanitary standards and "Clean as you go" policy.
9) Helps in setting up for buffets and banquets.
10) Breaks down food after production , banquets and end of shift.
11) Follows procedure regarding proper rotation, dating, labelling and covering.
12) Follows procedures with the use of Micro- Chlor and other cleaning supplies.
13) Takes breaks only with supervisors approval.
? Fully furnished sharing accommodation in a safe building and all Utility bills are taken care of courtyard by Marriott
? Paid flight ticket to home destination every 24 months
? Net salary, payment in local currency/service charge of Dirhams (dhs)
? Entitled to local Incentive Plan
? Private Medical and Life Insurance
? Relocation Air fare and visa cost provided.
? 3 free meals per day provided in the Associates Restaurant.
? Free Transportation between the housing and the hotel.
? Free Transportation to Main Shopping Centre and Dubai City Centre.
? 40% discount on Food and Beverage in various Marriott hotels in Dubai for private use.
? 50% discount on Food & Beverage in courtyard by Marriott in Dubai.
? Special Discount in various shops in Dubai.
? International working environment, working in a dynamic team with a great work atmosphere.
? Excellent Reward and Recognition programmes in place
? Excellent Career progression opportunities.
With its majestic image captured in the glistening lake that borders it, the Courtyard by Marriott Dubai Green Community reflects the finest of 4-star hotels in Dubai. Set on 67 hectares of exquisitely landscaped parkland, the Courtyard Dubai offers a serene setting that obscures its close proximity to downtown, just 40 kilometer away ... and only hints at the luxury waiting inside. Spacious, smartly appointed guestrooms offer work areas, high-speed Internet and plush new bedding. A state-of-the-art fitness center stands ready for a total workout, and the outdoor pool assures relaxation. Nearby, a chic shopping boulevard begs exploration. Among our tempting dining options, reserve a seat at the Pine Grill, with its all-day menu; or at Cucina, the Italian Kitchen, to experience authentic Tuscan cuisine.