This job is no longer available
• Hospitality Degree is a must.
• Strong leadership, training and interpersonal skills.
• Computer Literate, Savvy in OPERA System and MS Office.
• Strong background in fostering a team building environment accountability and goal setting. Excellent communication skills. Used to a multicultural environment
• To ensure that all Reception employees adhere to the department’s SOP’s at all times.
• To carry out quality control functions daily to ensure consistent high quality of all services is maintained.
• To be fully aware of the hotel’s credit policy and to make sure that all Reception employees are adhering to it at all times.
• To ensure that a full credit-limit check is carried out and followed up daily.
• To ensure that guests are welcomed warmly checked in/out correctly and efficiently.
• To make sure that the registration cards for all occupied rooms are checked daily for correctness of information.