This job is no longer available
* Responsible for generating revenues from new and existing business partners of a dedicated market
+ Market Research on dedicated market
+ Prospecting of potential business partners
+ Client visits and site inspections with business partners
+ Trade shows
+ Familiarization trips with business partners from source markets
+ Relationship management with business partners
+ Competition Analysis
* To solicit sales with new and existing business partners in order to meet and exceed revenue goals through personal, verbal and written communication
* To generate and grow revenues by negotiating and closing sales, and handling contracts in coordination with superiors
* To develop and conduct persuasive sales presentations to prospective clients
* To prepare information for, meet with and entertain business partners as deemed appropriate by revenue potential
* To organize and execute familiarization trips
* To manage and attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings as per request and relevance
* To maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both verbally and in writing
* Requires very good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
* Arabic Language a must
* Ability to implement and update the strategic Business Development plan
* Comprehension of hotel processes
* Previous experience in the dedicated market in the hospitality, luxury segment preferred in the GCC
* Analytical skills and ability to set priorities, plan, organize, and execute
* Ability to coordinate with colleagues, departments and management team
* Command of MS office and hotel PMS Opera
* Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management / Marketing / Business or related field
* Minimum of one year experience with similar position, luxury hotel experience is preferred
IS THIS YOU?
*Trustworthy, punctual, self-organised, humble, polite
*Eye for details.
*Exceptional interpersonal Skills.
*Passionate about hotel industry.
If your answers on the above were "Yes, yes, yes,....and again yes, then what are you waiting for? Send us your application."
* The role is available now
The Ajman Palace - HR Department
Quote: "Job Title and/or Reference you're applying for"