This job is no longer available
• To review Night Auditors logbook every morning.
• To review and verify daily revenue report and daily Food & Beverage report with supporting vouchers and trial balance.
• To distribute daily reports after obtaining financial controller’s approval.
• To review rate variance report in order to ensure the correct rate is applied.
• To review the city ledger and credit card transfers of the day and pass the same to the Accounts Receivable.
• To review and verify the daily complimentary rooms, cancellations and no shows, room/rate changes, PM Folios and High Balances, Rebate Journal, Paid out Journal, Fidelio telephone units with parallel printer units, Business call journal, Daily room status reconciliation, Daily employee meals, complimentary and entertainment summary, POS reconciliation with Front Office system.
• To forward necessary reports to the Director of Finance and General Manager for approval, after reviewing with supporting documents.
• To repair Daily Complimentary Summary, Daily Major Groups Summary and Monthly Rebate Summary.
• To update income J. V.
• To audit the daily cash summary and update General Cashier’s Report.
• To review overages and shortages of Cashiers and take appropriate action.
• To control all revenue vouchers and documentation, such as membership cards, complimentary vouchers, restaurant checks, telephone/telefax vouchers, visa vouchers, miscellaneous vouchers etc.
• To maintain serial control register for Receipt Books.
• To verify expense reports with visa voucher and Front Office system.
• To reconcile guest ledger charges with monthly invoice and general ledger balance.
• To verify all rooms’ commission invoices.
• To conduct float counting of all house fund holders on a weekly basis and prepare a monthly float count summary.
• To review daily banquet event order.
• To prepare and safe keep house fund receipt.
• To perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
If you are passionate about being hospitality professional whose career aspiration is to grow within a challenging environment that is customer focused, creates cutting edge career opportunities and prides in an electric mix of talented multicultural employees, you have them all at Cristal Hotels!