This job is no longer available
• To prepare the food items and mise-en-place needed for the task as delegated by his supervisor.
• To be able to work in all areas of the galley.
• Must have a confirmed culinary background from an international brand hotel.
• Must be proficient in effective tasking. Speed is a motivating factor.
• Maintains his area of supervision in accordance with USPH cleaning standards.
• Professional Experience and Education: Standard High School Education. Requires a minimum of four years in the profession (Quality Hotels or Restaurants).
• Communication and Language Skills: Must be able to read and speak English clearly in order to interpret documents such as recipes and manuals. Other languages are considered a plus.