This job is no longer available
Key Accountabilities & Activities
• To stay in contact with the greeters, in order to be ready on time to receive the guests.
• To escort guests to a table, balancing the customer flow among the service sections, taking into account requests for a particular table or section, depending on availability and according to the etiquettes.
• To provide menus to the guest once seated and let them know that a waiter will soon be helping them. Tell waiter on the arrival of new guest in their section.
• To keep abreast of special promotions and hotel product knowledge.
• To assist with the duties of waiters as needed such as taking the beverage order, serving food or beverage items, resetting a table, replacing chairs, in order to maintain service effectiveness and efficiency
• To bid farewell to guests upon their departure from the outlet and invite them to come again.
• To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
• To verify that all menus are in good condition, clean and tidy, if not, take appropriate actions.
• To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• Ability to rotate throughout each of the food & beverage outlets
• Knows all safety and emergency procedures.
• To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
• To ensure that the working area and station are stocked with “mise-en-place” and kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure the smooth running of the assigned station at all times.
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
• Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
•High School Graduate or equivalent, preferably
with a specialization in Hotel/Restaurant.
•Minimum of 1 years experience as a Waitress in an international 5 star hotel restaurant.
• European hotel experience essential.
• Customer service orientation, friendly and outgoing personality.
• Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Arabic is advantageous.
Please note: Due to visa restrictions, only short listed candidates will be contacted.