This job has now expired
What’s your passion? Do you have what it takes to be one of our sales ambassador in a global hotel company like Millennium & Copthorne?
This position reports to Director of Sales & Marketing and is supervised by Assistant Director of Sales. Candidate should have at least minimum 1-2 years work experience in similar capacity and in Dubai. Previous Middle East experience would be an advantage and preferably with strong background in handling Corporate Segment. Candidate must possess strong performance record in previous job. Also possess excellent selling skills, negotiation skills and understanding of sales processes; can effectively up-sell products and services. Candidate must be fluent in both oral and written English. Candidate must also possess a valid UAE driving licence.
Successful Candidate must be able to work under reduced supervision with weekly or bi-weekly review. Candidate will implement all sales activities and maximizes business opportunities in his / her specific area of responsibility as follows:
• Focus on new acquisitions and developing accounts.
• Develops new leads and researches new business potential within the assigned market with direction from the Sales Leader.
• Makes direct sales call on clients.
• Qualify business opportunities and adhere to established selling strategy.
• Handle incoming opportunities.
• Prospect specific accounts with regular coaching and direction.
• Use existing prospecting and marketing tools to generate revenue from assigned accounts.
• Handles individual transactions.
• Makes some decisions on assigned accounts with direction from sales leader
• Ability to establish rapport with customers and qualify their needs.
• Interacts and influences tactical buyer
• Consistently meets/exceeds goals and expectations in field of work.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Has a good understanding of the sales process and assertive selling skills.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include, accommodation, healthcare support, travel allowances, attractive salary and annual sales incentive scheme. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people.
We are delighted to share with you that by Autumn 2012, an impressive eight storey extension adds another 225 rooms to the existing hotel and will provide your guests with comfortable yet elegant accommodation, in addition to state of the art meeting and conference facilities, 2 new restaurants and a bar, a new outdoor resort style swimming pool with a bar, extensive fitness centre and Spa. The hotel’s new spacious Superior Rooms, new Club Rooms and Suites are designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travelers alike.
Make it happen and apply now for a career with Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, where You are at the Centre of our World.