Airport Representative (Female)
This job has now expired
- Must have at least 1 year relevant experience as Airport Representative (Female).
- Degree / Diploma holder in Hospitality.
- UAE or GCC work experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience as Airport Representative is advantage.
- Tourist / Visit visa holder is welcome to join the team.
- Can speak other language is advantage. (Arabic, Hindi, Russian,etc).
Ideal Candidates should have:
1. Proven customer service skill professional appearance and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
2. The ability to work on a shifting schedule
1. Provide excellent assistance to the traveling public by performing various customer service duties in the airport terminal.
2. Receive and direct incoming calls greet and direct customers tag and handle baggage.
3. Prepare tickets determine fares and routing to assure passenger's travel needs are met.
4. Have a working knowledge of the ticket counter boarding gates and baggage service area.
5. Maintain detailed knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel
6. Communicate with Front Office Manager, Guest Relation Manager, Duty Manager on shift and any other Department for VIP guests to be welcomed at the airport and ensure transportation is arranged
7. Be present at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance and directing them to transport facilities
8. Assist departing guests in pre check in, ticketing and baggage clearance
9. Provide every assistance to passengers affected by layovers
10. Promote and sell the hotel to arriving guests who do not have accommodation (i.e.walk in guests)
11. Maintain a good relationship with airline personnel, immigration and custom officers
12. Establish and maintain effective employee relations
13. Project a first positive impression of the Hotel to arriving guests