United Arab Emirates
About Conrad Dubai
CONRAD® HOTELS & RESORTS is the choice for today’s modern, sophisticated traveler.
By focusing on the individual, Conrad offers guests genuine and personalized experience and a world of style, service and connection. Across five continents, in the world’s gateway cities and most sought-after resort destinations, Conrad invites each guest to enjoy The Luxury Of Being Yourself ®.
Welcome to Dubai
In Dubai, hospitality to travelers is a way of life, a tradition that goes back centuries. With the opening of our first hotel in the UAE, the Conrad Dubai, we are proud to continue that tradition, which is also the cornerstone of our own beliefs.
Sited in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the Middle East, the imposing 52-storey Conrad Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s financial district and within easy reach of Dubai International Airport, the World Trade Center and Dubai Convention Center. The nearby metro station provides a direct service to many key locations including Terminals 1 and 3 at Dubai International Airport; Conrad Dubai is also a convenient five minutes’ drive from the world’s biggest shopping mall and Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower.
Guest Rooms and Suites
The hotel has 555 contemporary rooms and suites offering beautiful views of the Arabian Peninsula and the vibrant Dubai skyline. Each room features marble bathrooms, contemporary design, angled bathtubs and the latest in-room technology, which includes taxi and dinner reservations at the click of a button.
- Deluxe Room: 364
- Executive Room: 123
- 2 Double Beds Deluxe Suite: 14
- King Deluxe Suite: 30
- Executive Suite: 20
- Conrad Suite: 2
- Royal Suite: 2
Services & Amenities
Conrad Dubai will offer a variety of services and amenities for leisure and business travellers alike:
- Impressive 54-story hotel
- 555 luxury rooms and suites
- Restaurant & Bar collection of 5 contemporary venues
- One of the largest meeting spaces in the city, with a total area of 4,400 sqm
- 5,500 sqm outdoor urban pool oasis
- Fully equipped spa of 2,000 sqm
- Full valet parking and automated car park with 1,056 parking spaces
- Most convenient access to the World Trade Centre
Restaurant & Bar Collection
Experience distinctive dining and entertainment venues that combine flair and flavour to bring a world of choice with modern panache to the city’s food scene.
Discover a world of relaxation and rejuvenation with an extensive variety of signature treatments designed to improve overall health and well-being.
- 8 multipurpose treatment rooms
- 2 couples suites, offering hydro baths
- State-of-the-art gym offering Technogym® equipment
Meetings and Events
Conrad Dubai possesses a range of flexible spaces including two impressive ballrooms and several spacious private rooms boasting natural light and modern design. All of the dynamic meeting spaces come equipped with Wi-Fi and state-of-the-art audio-visual technology, while the wide variety of stylish and versatile reception rooms can be tailoured to accommodate your specific needs.
Conrad Dubai features the only indoor vehicle elevator in the UAE, perfect for exclusive weddings, discreet bride arrivals and car launches.
- A grand ballroom of 1,215 square metres can accommodate up to 1,100 delegates theatre-style
- An 800-square metre ballroom can be used for intimate events or gatherings of up to 725 guests
- Largest pre-function area in the city
- 11 individual meeting rooms and 3 boardrooms
- Fully-equipped 24-hour business centre
You’ll be spoilt for choice by the sheer range of things to do and see in Dubai:
- Play a round of golf at one of the many luxury golf courses around the city
- Explore traditional, authentic Arabic souks or the sophistication and wonder of the world’s biggest shopping malls
- Relax on beautiful, fine sandy beaches
- Savour the biggest range of restaurants, bars and nightclubs in the region
- See old Dubai with a stroll around the Creek and discover where the city started its early life
- Enjoy cultural and spiritual attractions like mosques, forts and ancient ruins
- Don’t miss sporting attractions like world famous Formula
One and The World Cup, the richest horse race in the world at the spectacular Meydan Racecourse
5 jobs with Conrad Dubai
A Doorman Supervisor maintains frequent contact with Guests by welcoming them on arrival, assisting with departures, parking Guests' cars as requir...
A Marketing Executive plays an important role in assisting the Line Manager in achieving key objectives in line with the annual marketing and PR pl...
A Chief Steward will ensure the back-of-house team has the knowledge and skills required to maintain hotel equipment and the cleanliness and sanita...
An Assistant Director of Sales - MICE with Conrad Hotels and Resorts manages the hotel sales and marketing plans of the MICE segment by recommendin...
A Marketing and PR Manager with Conrad Hotels and Resorts will develop and implement the marketing and PR plan and activities for the hotel to incr...