Qatar National Convention Centre
About Qatar National Convention Centre
Qatar National Convention Centre is a unparalleled convention facility, boasting iconic design and cutting edge facilities in a world-first green-technology venue. QNCC is the first of its kind being built to the gold certification of U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED).
The QNCC provides a venue of choice for regional and international conventions, exhibitions, gala events, concerts, weddings and banquets.
QNCC’s sheer size, sensational spaces over three levels and high-tech solutions sets new standards:
- 40, 000 m2 of exhibition space
- Conference hall for 4,000 delegates
- 2,300-seat lyric style theatre
- Three additional tiered auditoriums
- Theatre-style seating, banquet space for up to 10,000 in exhibition halls
- Total of 57 meeting rooms
- Spacious pre-function, exhibition foyers
- Luxurious lounges, hospitality suites
- Dedicated registration desks, business centre, media rooms
QNCC is located alongside elite universities, research and technology institutions in Education City, a new global hub of ideas and innovation. It is only 20 minutes away from the central business district.
4 jobs with Qatar National Convention Centre
Your Future Role As a Golf Professional, you will manage and deliver all educational programmes at the Golf club. You will also generates kno...
As a Food Services QHSE Specialist , you will manage the inspections, evaluations and auditing of food services operations in a variety of settings.
As a Nutrition Specialist, you will establish and oversee nutrition activities and initiatives across all food services operations.
As a Manager - Food & Beverage Operations, this position is a field management role that oversees multiple QNCC Food and Beverage operations.