Sheraton - Oman
About Sheraton - Oman
Sheraton Oman Hotel
Effortless access to the heart of Muscat
Built in 1985, the Sheraton Oman Hotel is a landmark in the city of Muscat and has been a synonym for 5-star hospitality for over 3 decades. Located on top of Ruwi, the financial and business district of Muscat, the hotel is the tallest building in the city and has long been a part of the social fabric of the local community.
Emerging from a complete renovation, the hotel offers a modern experience nestled in its familiar and original environment. 230 elevated rooms, including 27 suites, feature the Sheraton Signature Bed, complimentary Wi-Fi and uninterrupted views of the Al Hajar Mountains. Upgrade to Sheraton Club and indulge in the upside of everything with a like-minded community of travelers, with complimentary access to the Sheraton Club lounge. Guests looking for an energizing workout will enjoy Sheraton Fitness & Spa, with Technogym equipment and those looking to be pampered can find their inner glow at the spa.
An ideal destination to experience Muscat, the hotel is only half an hour away from Muscat International Airport, 20 minutes from the Royal Opera House and 10 minutes from the historical heart of the city hence offering effortless access to the Old Town, the Muttrah Souk, the Fish Market and the National Museum of Oman. From its central location in Ruwi the hotel is within walking distance from the Muscat Securities Market, the Central Bank of Oman, the Chamber of Commerce and many corporate offices.
Restoring a tradition of refined culinary experience, our 3 restaurants and lounges offer a renewed experience. From the dynamic South American Grill Asado, an elevated afternoon tea experience in The Tea Library or the return of the classic Seafood Night at Courtyard, the Sheraton Oman Hotel brings the classics back while adding new delicious possibilities to Muscat’s culinary scene.
From board meetings to large conferences, from splendid weddings to product launches, the versatile meeting and event facilities within the hotel offer 9 meeting rooms, 2 boardrooms and the stunning Oman Ballroom, one of the biggest ballrooms in the country at 1200 square meters. The Sheraton Oman builds on decades of high profile events, milestone celebrations and social gatherings; back with a fresh look and renewed energy to create lasting memories.
Whether you are in Muscat on business or holiday, the Sheraton Oman offers effortless access to this beautiful and historic city.
- Built in 1985, the Sheraton Oman Hotel is a landmark in the city of Muscat. Located on top of Ruwi, the financial and business district of Muscat, the fourteen storey building offers uninterrupted views of the Hajar Mountains
- Emerging from an extensive renovation, the hotel offers a brand new experience in an original environment, with 230 elevated rooms including 27 suites and 38 Club rooms providing access to the Sheraton Club, complimentary Wi-Fi and the Sheraton Signature Bed
- The ideal destination for experiencing Muscat, the hotel is 30 minutes away from Muscat International airport, 10 minutes away from the historical heart of the city, with the Old Town, including the Muttrah Souk, the Fish Market and the National Museum of Oman, as well as walking distance from the Muscat Securities Market, the Central Bank of Oman, the Chamber of Commerce and corporate offices.
- Refined dining experiences include the dynamic South American Grill Asado, an elevated afternoon experience in the Tea Library and the return of the classic Seafood Night at The Courtyard.
- The hotel offers unmatched meeting facilities with 9 meeting rooms, 2 boardrooms and the stunning Oman Ballroom, one of the biggest ballrooms in the country at 1200 square meters.